classes for returning students
Continue the journey
You are feeling better and moving better. You want to either commit to maintaining this level you have achieved or continue working on your next level of mobility goals. Take live class for accountability to make sure you show up to do the work. Or choose on-demand option to fit around your busy schedule. Sign up for the video library to supplement classwork. Or select a discount package and have the best of both worlds. Either way, you’ll have the guidance from an experienced coach to keep you on track and help you get the outcomes you desire.
Take a class that guides you through the process so you can learn and improve your mobility at the same time.
(See description of Kinstretch 1 on this page)
In Level 2 Kinstretch classes, we will add on to Level 1 fundamentals with specific work to improve ranges of motion. Challenges like isometric contractions, end-range holds, end-range lift offs, kinetic stretching, hovers, eccentric neural grooving, and multi-joint isometric holds will ensure that ranges of motion acquired are learned and controllable by the nervous system.
We will work from the deeper layers of the joint all the way to the superficial musculature, so you’ll leave feeling looser and stronger than when you came in.
Students will be offered level 2 and 3 CARs and challenging positions for isometric work. This class is appropriate for all levels, although at least one Level 1 four-week session or previous classes with Andrea is recommended prior to Level 2 attendance (or with instructor permission). This class is at a faster pace with more exercise repetitions.
Choose your class package
Sign up for an affordable group class program that allows you to work with an experienced coach with a background in sports medicine since 2001. Classes offered for fall session.View the Schedule
Live - Virtual
It's never too late to physically feel better.
Invest in your mobility bank so that you can make deposits later, during your favorite movement activities.
""To my friends looking for help with joint mobility, I highly recommend Andrea and Cultivate Movement! I've already noticed a huge improvement in my joints!
Your joints will move like butter... freely without pain, pinching or restrictions.
- Bendy folks will feel more stability in their body and will have better control over more of their range for better technique and less risk of injury. They will have closed the gap between their passive range and active range.
- For those that are not bendy, the goal is to build joint capacity to improve skill technique for movement activities and mitigate injury.
- Increased end-range strength capacity in the joints.
- Increase body control capacity.
- Increased mind-body connection, better understanding of where your body is in space, without having to look at your limbs to keep track of them.
- Decreased pain and increased pain-free range of motion.